Who knew the Bordens and Kardashians/Wests had so much in common.
I just wrote about our low-key New Year’s Eve where we had some great Thai take-out food and watched one of our favorite movies, Family Man. And just a few months ago I had written a post about how much the Borden family enjoys playing board games, such as Wits and Wagers and Telestrations.
For the past few nights we’ve been playing one of the new games we got for Christmas, Skip-Bo. Apparently the game has been around since 1967, but it was out first time to play, and all of us agreed it’s a fun game. The rules are fairly simple, and there’s a nice mix of luck and skill involved. So far, we’ve played it a few times, and I am the only one who has yet to win…
And if a low-key New Year’s Eve and playing board games isn’t enough to convince you, here’s a few more things we have in common:
- Between Kanye, Kim, and myself, we average over 18 million Twitter followers.
- Each couple has a readily identifiable moniker, Kimye and Quinry.
- Both of our families have our fair share of relatives who are a little “different” (I’ll leave up to the readers to guess who those relatives might be.)
- Our DNAs are 99.9% the same.
- We’ve both gone with traditional names for our children; on the Borden side we’ve got James. Joey, and Pat; on the Kardashian/West side we’ve got North and Saint.
I could go on, but I think you get the picture.
Given all these similarities, I think we could be BFFs.
So Kim and Kanye, consider this a formal invitation for a game night next New Year’s Eve – we’ll even pay for the Thai food.
I know it may seem a little early, but our calendar fills up pretty quickly.